Quick navigation tips and instructions:
- Understand our grading scale. We’ve established what we think is a pretty comprehensive rubric, so you should check out how we score the different sections and how the overall total score relates to a recommendation.
- Look for discount codes to local companies. Click the Need a Rec menu, and a link to our Discount Codes page will appear, or search along the right navigation for discount codes. Let us know if any of them do not work.
- Use the search feature on the right to search keywords/terms/phrases for the entire site.
- Use the Sort Rooms by Geographic Location drop down on the right side below the Escape Room Discounts codes to narrow the rooms we’ve reviewed by State and City.
- Use the Sort by Tags section to search:
- Not a native English speaker? You can use the Translate feature on the right at the bottom.
- If you like a page or post, use the handy dandy social media icons located at the top of the page to share to your favorite channels.
And, now to answer the question “What the hell is this?”
This is a business run by two guys (Jason and Mike) who have developed a very unhealthy addiction to (or obsession with) Escape Rooms. What started as an innocent social activity with a group of friends snowballed into a monthly (or twice-monthly… or thrice-weekly) habit.
After telling people about the rooms and recruiting others for our “team” (Disturbed Friends), the light bulb turned on and we decided to start reviewing all of the rooms we’ve done, and offer consulting services for companies that create and run escape rooms.
Thus this blog was born…